A short thematic summary – in Hungarian – is also offered in order to support the visitors to find those topics, they are interested in. A Forum joint to this site has been also launched to offer possibilities to add comments and ask questions.
Each programme consists of three blocks of 8 minutes:
The first is titles as FOCUS– in this block, a special, central topic, question, problem or target group is introduced. The second block - VISIT - is also connected to this topic, but typically educational institutes or other, regional organisations are introduced, where solutions for the problems, outlined in the first part are offered. In the last block, concrete programs are introduced, which are available for the wide scale of target groups – titled as “AT YOUR DISPOSAL”. Objectives of these programs are the followings:
- supporting the first steps in adult learners in
- using advanced learning methods
- accessing relevant information and revising their possibilities,
- evaluating their abilities and planning their carrier,
- improving their key competences and employability.
- The OMNI-BUS project has bee launched by the NORTH HUNGARIAN REGIONAL TRAINING CENTRE (NHRTC) – a specially equipped mini-bus visits the small villages of the region in order to carry all necessary information directly to the people, suffering from unemployment, living in rural area and having low level of accessibility to these information.
- The e-Taster project was supported by the Socrates MINERVA programme of the European Union. Short, free on-line courses were developed and are offered free of charge via the Internet, for improving the self-confidence of adult learners for starting with advanced e-learning courses.
- UNIVERSITY OF MISKOLC
- NORTH HUNGARIAN REGIONAL TRAINING CENTRE (NHRTC)
- ESZTERHÁZY KÁROLY COLLAGE, EGER
- CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY OF BORSOD-ABAUJ-ZEMPLÉN COUNTY
- J. L. SEAGULL VOCATIONAL TRAINING SCHOOL, SALGÓTARJÁN
No. / month
|FOCUS||VISIT||AT YOUR DISPOSAL|
|1 / August, 2007||Adult education, life long learning - its importance in economy||at the North Hungarian Regional Training Centre||OMNI-BUS - introduction of the project|
|2 / September||Vocational training and employment policy||at National Conference on Employment Policy||e-learning - advanced, flexible learning methods|
|3 / October||Innovation, human resources for improving economic competitiveness||at the North Hungarian Regional Labour Centre||Visitors at the OMNIBUS|
|4 / November||Vocational training at secondary and tertiary level||at the Miskolc Regional Vocational Training Centre||Step-by step - how to use electronic learning environment|
|5/ December||Higher education and postgraduate education||at the University of Miskolc||Visitors at the OMNIBUS|
|6 / January, 2008||Teacher training||at the Eszterházy Károly College, in Eger||e-learning at the Eszterházy Károly College of Eger|
|7 / February||Special training needs of handicapped people - improvement of social cohesion||at the Association of Disabled people and their friends in Miskolc||Digital Secondary School|
|8 / March||Women in the labour market||at the Foundation of Fair Chance for Women in Miskolc||Young mothers on maternity leave|
|9 / April||Teleworking||at University of Miskolc, Open and distance learning||OMNI-BUS -summary of experiences|
|10 / May||Networks in adult education - People's Academy at Sárospatak||at the Borderless Adult Education project||Networks in Distance education|